Monday 12 March 2012

Archangel School. Day 3. Archangel Michael

I was hoping school would continue.  Funny, that's not something I ever remember saying as a kid.  lol.  But it's certainly true now.  Especially this school.  Archangel School!


Today I had the same client for energy healing as I did on my first day of school with Archangel Metatron.  So I was hoping the teachings would continue.  I wasn't disappointed.  Before the session I called on Archangels Metatron and Gabriel, as well as asking who else might be interested in teaching me today.  I heard Archangel Michael.  So I called on him too.


The session progressed quietly for quite a while, but I held out hope that he would come.  I got to the area that I had healed with Metatron and checked in on it.  I could see that a little bit of darker energy had appeared in one spot, so asked Metatron to help me heal it.  He was there, but more like a supervisory coach.  I remembered my lesson and healed the area.  I moved on and a new angel appeared to help with the heart chakra.  It had such a beautiful, soft energy; very loving and comforting.  I helped the angel to infuse energy from the client's highest self into her being via her heart.  This seemed like a very unusual thing to me - not your every day occurrence.  The client and I both agreed we'd love to have our highest selves infused completely in our whole being.  But hey, any little bit is fantastic.


It wasn't until I reached the 6th chakra that Archangel Michael made himself fully known.  He uncovered something I needed to extract, and then told me he would teach me once I had finished the entire healing.  I completed the healing and he made his presence known again.  Before the client left the table, he showed me how to heal, repair and strengthen her aura.  I mimicked him and ran my hands along the aura, feeling for places in need.  Then I followed how he closed the holes, smoothed it and then sent energy shooting across the aura in a wonderful glowing light.  I could feel that the aura was now whole and stronger and protecting. It absolutely glowed.


I am thoroughly enjoying my lessons and hope to meet many new teachers as well the ones who have blessed me with their knowledge and love so far.


To great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment