Tuesday 6 March 2012

Ouija prediction comes true

Just watching Celebrity Ghost Stories.  Coming up is a story involving a Ouija board.  I've watched enough ghost story shows to know that no one should ever use a Ouija board!  Too easy for negative spirits to come in.
It brought back a childhood memory though.  I was somewhere between 6 and 9 years old. We had a Ouija board and played with our neighbours.  I remember when my friend and I were playing and I asked what the name of my future husband would be.  It gave me the initials WB.  I remember it distinctly because at the end of the cartoons I always watched were the initials WB, for Warner Brothers.
Well fast forward 26 years or so... and I married a man who happens to have the initials W.B.!
We'd been together for many years before I remembered that prediction from so long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment